If you’re looking for the best traditional Welsh food gifts this Christmas, our gift guide is here to help. Discover our incredible selection of delicious Welsh food gifts, luxury hampers and traditional Welsh food and drink and delight your loved ones this festive season. Here are 10 of the best traditional Welsh food gifts this Christmas.
1. Blas o Gymru / Taste of Wales Gift Box from Calon Lan Cakes| A beautiful Welshcake and Bara Brith gift set, freshly baked and gift wrapped ready to delight your loved ones this festive season. If you’re looking for traditional Welsh Christmas gifts, then look no further than Calon Lan’s delicious range of traditional Welshcake gifts and gift hampers this Christmas.
2. A Taste of the Past Gift Hamper from Celtic Country Wines| An eco-hamper filled with traditional Welsh food and drink, the perfect gift of nostalgia for those with a love of Wales and traditional Welsh food. Enjoy some true Welsh delicacies, such as laverbread or pickled cockles, and discover a taste of the past with this unique Welsh Christmas gift.
3. A Taste of Wales Hamper from Welsh Luxury Hamper Company| Our Welsh gift ideas guide wouldn’t be complete without featuring one of the Welsh Luxury Hamper Company’s luxurious Welsh gift hampers. The Taste of Wales hamper showcases the very best Welsh food and drink, from glorious Welsh honey to artisan Welsh chocolates and much more besides. Treat a loved one to a taste of Wales this Christmas.
4. Award-Winning Bara Brith from Baked by Mel| Traditional Welsh Christmas gifts don’t come much better than a freshly baked, traditional Welsh tea loaf – and Mel’s is one of the best. Beautifully gift wrapped with a personalised gift message, Mel’s award-winning Bara Brith is the perfect Welsh Christmas gift to delight a loved one this Christmas.
5. Welshcake Gin from The Pembrokeshire Gin Co| An award-winning Welsh dry gin flavoured with the warming spices of the traditional Welshcake recipe. Freshly baked Welshcakes were once the only light in a miner’s dark day and so, this delicious Welsh gin pays tribute to Wales’ mining heritage with its unique bottle design. A wonderful Welsh Christmas gift idea for a gin lover.
6. Coalpit Welshcakes Large Tin| If you’re looking for a Welsh Christmas gift idea on a budget, then this large gift tin from Coalpit Welshcakes is perfect. Handmade in small batches using local ingredients wherever possible, Coalpit Welshcakes are a unique twist on a traditional Welshcake recipe – they’re black, paying tribute to Wales’ mining heritage. Deliciously different, this is a wonderful Welsh gift idea this festive season.
7. Bara Brith Gin from Snowdonia Gin Company| A Welsh craft gin with a difference, this Bara Brith flavoured gin is a unique twist on a traditional Welsh Christmas gift and is sure to delight a gin lover this festive season. Delicious when paired with your favourite mixer and a slice of orange to compliment the warming, complex flavours of this unique Welsh gin.
8. The Welsh Seaweed Gin and Cheese Hamper from The Welsh Cheese Co| The perfect Welsh Christmas cheeseboard for a cheese lover, this unique Welsh cheeseboard hamper contains a selection of artisan Welsh cheeses perfectly paired with a bottle of Seaweed infused craft gin for a truly unique taste of Wales. The perfect Christmas gift for those looking to try something new and exciting.
9. Mamgu Welshcakes Large Gift Box| Beautifully presented in a stunning wooden gift box, Mamgu’s Large Welshcake gift box is a wonderful Welsh gift idea and contains 18 freshly baked Welshcakes in your choice of flavour. How about cinnamon or ginger for a truly traditional Welsh Christmas gift?
10. Welsh Mead Gift Box #2 from Afon Mel| A delicious selection of traditional Welsh meads from artisan Welsh producer, Afon Mel, this is a fantastic Welsh gift idea for a wine lover looking to try something new this Christmas. Featuring Afon Mel’s award-winning Welsh heather mead, this delightful gift box makes a very special traditional Welsh Christmas gift.