If you’re looking for the best foods for Bonfire Night, then look no further. We’ve taken some of the best Bonfire Night traditional recipes and given them a delicious Welsh twist to make this Bonfire Night go off with a truly delicious bang! Here are some of our favourite winter warmers to delight your guests this Bonfire Night.
- The Ultimate Welsh Rarebit Recipe | The perfect winter warmer and a real crowd pleaser, nothing beats a warm, gooey, cheesy Welsh rarebit on a cold and wet winter’s evening. This is our ultimate Welsh rarebit recipe, made using a delicious Welsh cheese from our award-winning Welsh producers, Pant Mawr Cheese and topped with a deliciously moreish artisan chutney. This is one of the best Bonfire Night foods to serve and delight your guests with this November.
- Mulled Cider | This amazing mulled cider recipe is made using Hallets Cider‘s award-winning Welsh cider and is the perfect Bonfire Night drink to warm up with around the bonfire.
- S’mores | Name a better combination than bonfires and s’mores – we’ll wait… Simple yet incredibly satisfying, nothing beats a gooey, indulgent s’more toasted on the bonfire. We make ours the ‘Fwdge way’ – using our incredible Welsh artisan producer, Fwdge’s award-winning salted caramel sauce. Simply delicious! Or how about trying some of award-winning Welsh chocolatier, Sarah Bunton’s amazing fudge and mallow hot chocolate stirrers for a ready made delight?
- Toad in the Hole| The ultimate comfort food and the perfect dish to serve on Bonfire Night – delight your family and friends with this incredible toad in the hole recipe using artisan Welsh sausages for that extra special touch.
- Toffee Apples| No Bonfire Night celebration would be complete without toffee apples and we believe that homemade is most definitely the best! Simple and effective, top your toffee apples with your favourite topping – ours would have to be either this award-winning butterscotch sauce from Welsh producer, Dylan’s, or this luxurious salted caramel sauce from World-famous Welsh producers, Halen Mon. A real crowd pleaser, the whole family will love adding their favourite toppings from the littlest to the biggest members!
What’s your favourite Bonfire Night treat? Why not take a look at our sweets, treats and desserts collection for some incredibly indulgent inspiration?