If you’re new to North Wales, then boy, are you in for a treat! It is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful regions in the country- boasting stunning scenery, rugged waterfalls, white sandy beaches and much, much more. Below, we’ve handpicked a few of our favourite things to do in North Wales- each with a fab foodie twist, of course!
- Mushroom foraging tour in Snowdonia | One of the best things to do in North Wales is most definitely paying a visit to The Mushroom Garden and catching up with our dear friend, Cynan. During his guided mushroom foraging tour, he’ll share his expert knowledge on the fungi kingdom and the local area whilst you discover the beauty of Snowdonia. Cynan’s mushroom foraging tours start from the historical Welsh village of Beddgelert, so this is also a fantastic option if you’re looking for things to do in Beddgelert and the surrounding areas. A fantastic foodie experience day that’s not to be missed if you’re visiting North Wales.
- Cwrw Llyn Brewery Tour and Tasting | Wales is blessed with many craft beer distilleries, each offering incredible, unique craft beers, ales and ciders and so if you’re looking for things to do North Wales, then why not take a tour of one of our favourites? On the Cwrw Llyn brewery tour and tasting experience, you’ll learn all about the process behind creating one of Wales’ finest craft beers and enjoy a sampling session to round off your tour – the perfect experience day for a beer lover or anyone wanting to sample some local, North Walian delights!
- Discover Snowdonia Day Tour | This organised tour is an excellent option if you’re keen to experience the best of North Wales, taking in the beautiful scenery and learning all about the historic region. During this day tour of North Wales, you’ll visit the historic town of Conwy, with its imposing castle and many tourist attractions, which includes Britain’s smallest house – a great photo opportunity for the ‘gram! The tour will then make its way to Snowdonia National Park where you’ll be given the opportunity to climb Mount Snowdon – or perhaps you’d prefer to take the more relaxing route via the Snowdon Mountain railway – the choice is entirely yours – but it’s certainly one of the very best things to do in North Wales, whether you’re an experienced mountaineer or not.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a bite to eat when on your North Wales staycation then we’d highly recommend stopping by our fabulous producers, Dylan’s, in one of their world-renowned restaurants. With three locations to choose from – Llandudno, Criccieth and Menai Bridge, each serving delicious, homecooked Welsh delicacies, lunch at Dylan’s should most definitely be added to the list of things to do in North Wales. And if you can’t get to a Dylan’s – fear not – as their infamous sources and condiments are available on our site along with other delicious Welsh condiments.
- If your Wales staycation finds you looking for things to do in Anglesey, North Wales, then a trip to visit our World-famous producers, Halen Mon is a must. Enjoy some fresh, local produce at their idyllic outdoor café, take a behind the scenes tour of the saltcote and learn all about the business (restrictions allowing) and stock up on some award-winning foodie treats in their lovely little gift shop. This is a foodie must if you’re visiting North Wales.
Feeling inspired? Meet more of our incredibly talented, North Wales based producers here and discover some of the tastiest North Walian produce, delivered direct to your door.