This selection of Achari curry sauces provides you with a deliciously spiced range of sauces which you can use to create authentic Indian flavours at home. Our sauces each contain a different pickling spice to pack a zesty punch. Try one of each or mix and match according to your tastes, selecting from the following varieties:
- Bombay: a tangy Masala made with Turmeric, Lemon & Mustard seed to jazz up your Bombay Aloo dish. Also perfect with meats, mash, cauliflower or mixed vegetable and potato curry.
- Mild: A North Indian Curry Sauce made using Gujarati Aubergine Pickle.
- Medium: A North Indian Curry Sauce made using Keralan Aubergine Pickle.
- Hot: A North Indian Curry Sauce made using Spicy Keralan Aubergine Pickle.
- Extra Hot: A North Indian Curry Sauce made using Punjabi Firecracker Aubergine Pickle.
- Super Hot: A North Indian Curry Sauce made using Punjabi Firecracker Aubergine Pickle.
“Samosaco are a family business based near Cardiff who lovingly produce a range of Indian snacks, sauces, pickles and other goodies that are all natural and free from additives. Their secret recipes have passed generations of taste testing, so you know they’re going to be delicious. You can often find these guys at food festivals around the country, tempting customers with their spicy snacks or dishing out their signature fan favourite, the Onion Bhaji Scotch egg which we certainly approve of!”
We are a leading producer of a range of vegetarian Indian snacks here in the UK. All our products are made with care and an eye for detail. We use the finest and freshest ingredients to create flavoursome, delicious samosas, bhajis and pakoras. When you purchase a Samosaco product, you can rest assured that the highest standards of food and hygiene requirements have been met. All our Indian snacks are lovingly produced and have the same touch of homemade authentic-tasting goodness.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
At Samosaco we deliver orders using Standard Delivery, so they should arrive with you within 3-5 working days from the date of ordering. Delivery costs £4.99 and we offer FREE delivery for orders over £20.