This is a case of 12 of our ales, giving you a choice of flavours from our collection to try at home. Just make your selection from the following flavour options:
- Annwyl – a Pale Ale – 5% ABV
- Cwrwgl – a Seaweed Stout – 4% ABV
- Gaucho – a Pale Ale brewed with Yerba Mate – 5% ABV
- Rosemary – a Golden Ale – 5% ABV
- Iolo – Beechwood Vegan Lager – 4% ABV
- 93° – Coaltown coffee and amaretto session IPA, vegan – 4.3% ABV
- Wild Rose – Vegan, peachy pale ale – 4.9% ABV
All bottled beers in this case come in 500ml bottles (Iolo, 93° and Wild Rose come in 440ml cans).
“This exciting and adventurous microbrewery is based in the Vale of Glamorgan and we love their range of great tasting, original flavoured beers. We’re particularly fond of the stories and legends behind each individual product, too. Each one has its own history, giving the beers their own personalities. Learn more about them here.”
Beer and adventure – that’s what it’s all about. We’re a three man microbrewery based in Llandow, Vale of Glamorgan. We like brewing full flavour ales, combining new ideas with old traditions. Beers to appreciate, savour and remember.
‘Feel the fear and brew it anyway.’
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)
Our orders are sent via standard delivery, so they should arrive with you in 3-5 working days from the date that you order them.
*Christmas Delivery* In order to guarantee Christmas delivery, we'll need your orders in by Saturday the 15th of December.