During the Cygnet Distillery Experience you'll receive a guided tour of Cygnet Distillery, taken through the Cygnet Gin making process and shown everything from how the mixing, blending and bottling process works to how Cygnet gin bottles reach the shelves.
- Be escorted into Juniper Place, the restaurant next door to the distillery and home of Cygnet Gin
- Be treated to a 2 Course Lunch / Dinner / Afternoon tea
- Be guided through a gin tasting with Cygnet's Master Distiller where you’ll taste three gins and a gin cocktail (to see how the gin applies itself for a great tasting cocktail)
- ‘Get to know the botanicals’. You’ll get up close and personal with all of the botanicals used in creating Cygnet Gin. You’ll smell, touch and learn about them with a small (and lighthearted) quiz to test your knowledge on the Distillery tour and Cygnet Botanicals
- Learn how to make a Cygnet Gin Perfect Serve Cocktail from scratch
- Receive a certificate marking the completion of the Cygnet Masterclass at Juniper Place with Cygnet Distillery
- Have the option to buy a bottle of Cygnet gin at a discounted price
3 hours (approx)
Price per person:
Please note that in order to take part in our gin experiences you must be aged 18 or above.
“It’s no secret that we are big fans of craft gin here at Discover Delicious, particularly when there is a great story behind the product. A gin with a genuine sense of place, deeply connected with its heritage and history, Cygnet Gin proudly represents Swansea city and it’s ancestors to create a gin like no other.”
Cygnet Gin doesn’t try to be something that it’s not, but what it is, without trying, is wonderful. Our master distiller has expertly blended herbs and spices individually selected and flown in from the farthest reaches of the Earth, in the same spirit that his ancestors did before him.
The finest grain spirit is infused with a symphony of high quality ingredients in a handmade copper still using copper from Swansea’s metalworks, distilling the finest Welsh water using traditional methods to deliver an unadulterated, unpretentious, and unequivocally great taste.
Shipping from : United Kingdom (UK)
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£3.95|
Here at Cygnet gin, we dispatch all orders via Royal Mail standard delivery and therefore, your order should arrive within 4 working days from the date of purchase.