During the Cygnet Distillery Experience you’ll receive a guided tour of Cygnet Distillery, taken through the Cygnet Gin making process and shown everything from how the mixing, blending and bottling process works to how Cygnet gin bottles reach the shelves.
- Be escorted into Juniper Place, the restaurant next door to the distillery and home of Cygnet Gin
- Be treated to a 2 Course Lunch / Dinner / Afternoon tea
- Be guided through a gin tasting with Cygnet’s Master Distiller where you’ll taste three gins and a gin cocktail (to see how the gin applies itself for a great tasting cocktail)
- ‘Get to know the botanicals’. You’ll get up close and personal with all of the botanicals used in creating Cygnet Gin. You’ll smell, touch and learn about them with a small (and lighthearted) quiz to test your knowledge on the Distillery tour and Cygnet Botanicals
- Learn how to make a Cygnet Gin Perfect Serve Cocktail from scratch
- Receive a certificate marking the completion of the Cygnet Masterclass at Juniper Place with Cygnet Distillery
- Have the option to buy a bottle of Cygnet gin at a discounted price
Experience time: 3 hours (approx)
Price per person: £60
Please note that in order to take part in our gin experiences you must be aged 18 or above.