Gluten Free Welsh Afternoon Tea for Four
By MamGu Welshcakes
Send a taste of Wales anywhere in the U.K with one of our delicious Gluten Free Welsh Cream Tea Hampers. We source the highest quality Gluten Free goods from all across Wales with a special focus on Pembrokeshire.
- 8 Freshly Baked Gluten Free Traditional MamGu welsh cakes
- 8 Freshly Baked Gluten Free Cheese and Leek MamGu welsh cakes
- 1 Gluten Free Homemade MamGu Bara Brith Loaf
- 1 Farmers Food at Home Strawberry Jam (300g)
- 1 Farmers Food at Home Gardeners Windfall Chutney (300g)
- 1 Totally Welsh Butter (250g)
- 1 Caws Cenarth Cheddar with Leeks (200g)
- 4 Daffodil Welsh Clotted Cream (40g)
- Chantler Teas ‘Pembrokeshire Premium’ (50g) & 2 Tea Bags
- 125g of MamGu’s Hiraeth Ground Coffee
- FREE Personalised Gift Message
£30.50 – £30.95
Branded products such as the Jam and Clotted Cream may be substituted in certain circumstances such as high demand with our suppliers.
“A beautiful location, a warm welcome and a lovingly homemade sweet treat; these are just some of the things waiting for you at MamGu Welshcakes. Is there a teatime treat more synonymous with Wales than a traditionally baked Welshcake? We think not and we’re delighted to welcome MamGu Welshcakes and their delicious variations on traditional recipes to Discover Delicious. Croeso!”
Based in the stunning seaside village of Solva, Pembrokeshire you will find our quaint little café, MamGu Welshcakes. Step inside and you’re guaranteed a warm Welsh welcome, a comfy chair and of course a handmade, toasty Welshcake. We adore the delicious little cakes that have been a rich part of Welsh history for hundreds of years. Ours are homemade with love, and sold hot off the griddle, the way they’re meant to be.
Our range consists of about 14 different flavours, from the traditional to the slightly alternative – we just love to experiment with flavours and travel around South Wales with our trusted little Welshcake Wagon, spreading the love wherever we go!
Mamgu (pronounced Mam-gee) according to the urban dictionary has the following definition:
1.Welsh word for grandmother, historically used in West Wales.
2. A word to describe the most ballin’ thing to ever grace this planet.
For us, this is the perfect fit for both our alternative Welshcake flavours and our beautiful, traditional, freshly baked Welshcakes! Proper Mamgu like…
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£5.50|
Here at MamGu Welshcakes, all orders are all sent out via Royal Mail. We aim to get your orders made and delivered to you within 3-5 working days.