- 7 delicious food & drinks tastings as we walk around Cardiff city centre – including Welsh & international cuisine.
- The tour runs for 3 and a half to 4 hours and a maximum of 10 people
- Please e-mail any special dietary requirements before the tour.
- Meet inside Cardiff Castle at 10:15 am (in the gift shop/cafe) on Castle Street Cardiff, CF10 3RB. Present your proof of payment (on your mobile/email print out etc) at the Cardiff Castle entrance. On Rugby International days, the tour starts at the earlier time of 09:30.
- The tour includes quite a bit of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. We sometimes have a little rain in Wales so an umbrella might be handy!
- The tour ends at approximately 14:30 opposite the Principality Stadium.
- We recommend only a light breakfast before the tour and you probably won’t need lunch afterwards.
The Cardiff Tasting Tour
By Loving Welsh Food
NEW for 2022!
Enjoy a private guided food tour of Cardiff, Wales’ thriving capital city.
Cardiff has a diverse and exciting food scene – Welsh signature foods, ethnic and continental foods, markets and festivals. Our Cardiff Tasting Tour takes us around the city centre calling in to specialist food producers, cafes, retailers & Cardiff indoor market. The menu includes a variety of tastings – Welshcakes, continental meats, cheeses, cockles, laverbread and Welsh beverages – you won’t need lunch after the tour!
Along the way we’ll pass beautiful parks, majestic buildings and key landmarks including Cardiff Castle and Principality Stadium ‘the home of Welsh rugby’.
Our local Guides offer a unique and personal tour of the city, its architecture, history and people. You’ll also learn a few words of Welsh along the way!
Duration: 3.5 – 4 hours
Prices are per person.
The perfect gift experience for a foodie.
“We are delighted to welcome Loving Welsh Food to the Discover Delicious family. Their guided food tours of Cardiff are perfect for foodies, or those wanting to learn a little more about the city’s culture whilst taking in a spot of sightseeing. We hope you love their tours as much as we do!”
Loving Welsh Food is the first and only company offering food tours in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. We create delicious, different and entertaining experience days where we showcase the very best of Welsh food and drink and provide an insight into Wales’ food heritage, its people, culture and traditions. You’ll also learn a few words of Welsh along the way.
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||Free|