Maximum number per tour – 10 people. We need a minimum of 4 people to run this tour. If we do need to cancel due to limited numbers, we will contact you at the earliest opportunity and your tour will be refunded in full. As an alternative to a refund, we will offer you the option to reschedule your tour, or exchange your tickets for gift vouchers, at no additional charge.
Choice of dishes vary according to seasonality. Venues vary according to the day of the week. Our tours run regardless of weather conditions – rain, hail or shine!
- All of our tours run according to Covid-19 guidelines from the Welsh Government. We have been certified by the We’re Good to Go Industry Standard.
- All Loving Welsh Food guides have been trained regarding Covid-19 procedures and relevant health and safety measures.
- Masks may need to be worn in some indoor venues according to Covid-19 Welsh Government guidelines or the venues’ own requirements.
- Guests must bring their own mask.
- We keep our groups small and we offer private tours. Maximum 10 people.
- The tour runs for 4 and a half to 5 hours.
- Please e-mail any special dietary requirements before the tour.
- Meet inside Cardiff Castle at 10:15 am (walk through the main entrance to the outdoor seating area on the right hand side) on Castle Street Cardiff, CF10 3RB. You might need to present your proof of payment (on your mobile/email print out etc) at the Cardiff Castle entrance.
- The tour includes quite a bit of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable footwear. We sometimes have a little rain in Wales so an umbrella might be handy. The tour ends at approximately 15:30.
- We recommend only a light breakfast before the tour and you probably won’t need lunch afterwards.