This delicious hot toddy uses wildflower honey from the cwms and hedgerows around Ceredigion, mixed with organic apple brandy that retains the crisp sweetness of the local wild apples from which it is made.
For a less boozy option, supplement the brandy for 330ml Hallets Cider.
- 300ml water
- 100ml lemon juice
- 2tbsp Afon Mel Wildflower Honey
- 250mls Dà Mhìle Organic Apple Brandy
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- In small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the honey until dissolved.
- Stir in the lemon juice and apple brandy and add a cinnamon stick.
- Set a cinnamon stick in each heatproof glass, pour in the hot liquid and serve.