Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 2 mins Serves: 1 cocktail
A modern classic, we cannot get enough of these delicious, sophisticated cocktails. The mix of vodka and coffee really shouldn’t work, yet it does, and magnificently at that!
- 50ml Vodka
- 35ml Coffee Liqueur
- 25ml Cariad Coffee
- A few coffee beans to garnish
- Make up a shot of coffee with some cariad coffee and hot water (approx 25ml)
- Pour your coffee, vodka and coffee liqueur into a shaker filled with ice
- Shake vigorously (the more you shake, the frothier the cocktail!)
- Pour through a sieve into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with three coffee beans and enjoy!