Prep Time: 2mins Cook Time: 1min Serves: 1 cocktail
One of the greatest cocktails of all, made with one of the best (in our opinion) gins of all. This classic cocktail has truly stood the test of time, and is a must have at this season’s festive gatherings.
- 50ml Dyfi Hibernation Gin
- 10ml Dry Vermouth
- Lots of ice
- Twist of lemon peel or an olive
- Load a mixing glass with ice and then add your gin and vermouth.
- Stir well, not only to chill the mixture but to also dilute to taste. Stir for anywhere from 15 seconds to 45 seconds depending on the strength required.
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- If you’re after a more citrus flavour then twist some lemon peel over the glass to release the oils. If you prefer a more savoury note, then add an olive or two to your drink.
Tip! If you want to turn this into a Dirty Martini then add a small dash of olive brine to the mixing glass at the beginning.