A traditional Moscow Mule recipe with a delicious, Welsh twist (naturally!) Best served in a copper mug, near an open fire with loved ones.
- 40ml Vodka
- Splash of Cranberry Juice
- Squeeze of Lime Juice
- Orange Bitters
- 120ml Llanllyr Ginger Beer
- Fill a glass with ice and swirl to cool. Dispose of the ice
- Pour 40ml of vodka into the glass with the orange bitters and a splash of cranberry juice.
- Top with 12oml of Llanllyr Ginger Beer and a squeeze of lime.
- Add a handful of crushed ice and garnish with a simple wedge of lime