Quick & Easy Vegan Curry from Samosaco
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Serves: 2-3 people
Our very talented friends over at Samosaco have kindly shared this delicious, nutritious recipe with us. Ready in just 15 minutes, this is the perfect mid-week meal that will hit all the flavour spots! It’s an extremely exciting time for vegan cooking, and this recipe proves just how simple yet satisfying a vegan dish can be! Enjoy.
Samosaco Achari Curry Sauce – any heat
- 225g Tofu
- 2 peppers
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Samosaco Achari Curry Sauce
- Prepare the tofu by slicing open the packet and carefully draining the liquid. Slice the tofu into small chunks and place on some kitchen towel for 5 minutes to soak up any remaining liquid.
- Meanwhile, chop the broccoli and slice the peppers
- Heat some oil in a pan, add the tofu and when slightly browning, add the vegetables. Finally, add your chosen Achari sauce and stir well. Garnish with fresh coriander and enjoy.
- Serve with boiled rice, Nan bread or even a jacket potato