Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Serves: 2 - 4
A delicious recipe for using up that leftover Christmas turkey. Quick and simple to prepare – after all, nobody wants to be spending too much time in the kitchen after Christmas!
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Medium Onion, Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Pack Coconut Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste
- 230ml Turkey Broth
- 475ml Water
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 250g Cooked Turkey
- 300g Rice Noodles
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Can Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 2tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 2tbsp Fresh Coriander, Chopped
- Spring Onions Chopped, To Taste
- Lime Wedges for Serving
1. Chop the onion, red pepper, basil, coriander and spring onions.
2. Sauté the onion in the olive oil in a large pot for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
3. Add the garlic and curry paste and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Stir in the turkey broth, water, lime juice, turkey, and red pepper.
5. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat to medium-low, stir in the coconut milk, and let the curry simmer for 10
7. Stir in the basil, coriander and spring onions.
8. Prepare your rice noodles as per the packet instructions and serve.