If you’re looking for a fuss free, maximum satisfaction breakfast recipe, then this is the one for you. Developed by the lovely and super talented food and lifestyle blogger, Karen Burns-Booth, using delicious Welsh, award-winning ingredients, this Welsh breakfast will go down a treat with the whole family. We particularly like to serve ours with a generous helping of Halen Môn’s Bloody Mary Ketchup – simply delicious.
IMAGE: Karen Burns-Booth
Rhosyn Farm Breakfast Hamper
Halen Môn Garlic Sea Salt
Halen Môn Oak Smoked Water
Why not try
Halen Môn Bloody Mary Ketchup to serve?
- 8 rashers dry-cure bacon
- 8 pork sausages
- 8 Black pudding slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Rapeseed oil
- 6 large free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons single cream
- 1 teaspoon Halen Mon Oak Smoked Water
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Halen Mon Garlic Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Grease a large baking tray with the oil and add the bacon, sausages and tomatoes. Turn them over in the oil to cover them.
- Put the tray into the oven and bake them for 10 minutes, turning the sausages over half way through cooking.
- Add the black pudding slices and bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked and crisp and the sausages are browned. Arrange the bacon, sausages, tomatoes and black pudding on a warmed plate to serve with the scrambled eggs.
- Just before the oven breakfast is due to come out of the oven, make the scrambled eggs; beat the eggs, cream, Halen Môn smoked water,garlic sea salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat the butter in large non-stick pan over medium heat until hot. Pour in the egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding the eggs until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Remove from heat and serve immediately with the cooked breakfast above.